Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU)

Is anyone else experiencing issue uploading transaction from SSFCU? I haven't been able to for a couple of day snow.

Comments

• Yes, I've been having an issue for several days now. All of my SSFCU accounts keep returning a CC - 505 error. Tried resetting the online access, no luck, tried to deactivate online access and reactivate it, can't reactivate it now. Not sure what is going on but I finally had to reconcile my accounts manually.
  • aodcap
    aodcap Member
    I contacted SSFCU hoping to get someone from their technical support to troubleshoot.
  • jwt535
    jwt535 Member ✭✭
    Also having the same problems as StoneyRanger. Using Quicken - Deluxe, Year 2020, Version R25.10, Build 27.1.25.10. Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Build 18363.657
  • berkley57
    berkley57 Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem as the rest of the posts in this thread. I contacted SSFCU and here is what I got back:

Thank you for contacting us.

Third party aggregator software, such as Quicken and QuickBooks, can access your information as long as the correct user name, password, and security questions & answers are being used. Unfortunately, we do not provide technical assistance for non-Security Service products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

You can also download transactions in Quicken, QuickBooks and CSV format to upload in third party software under Download Transactions.

Our Online Banking Support Line is available at 800-229-0158.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Our Member Contact Center is available at 888-415-7878. Thank you for your membership.

Sincerely,

David M.
    Service Team at SSFCU
  • berkley57
    berkley57 Member ✭✭
    Ref my previous post. hoping for QUICKEN to step in and do something about this
  • aodcap
    aodcap Member
    I received a response from SSFCU that they are aware of the issue and working with Quicken to get it resolved.
  • berkley57
    berkley57 Member ✭✭
    to aodcap, thank you!
  • jwt535
    jwt535 Member ✭✭
    Surprise! Surprise! SSFCU magically started working again.
  • aodcap
    aodcap Member
    I was able to connect as well. Let's hope we don't have this issue again.
This discussion has been closed.