The problem with Comenity Capital Bank seems to be back.

Had this before but now it is back

Comments

• Me too. Problem last fall with Comenity Bank Total Rewards Visa credit card downloads. Happening again starting 2/25/2020. Error OL-221-A
  • bpoppe1953
    bpoppe1953 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Same here. It started 2/25/2020 with Comenity's Land End Visa Card
    Error OL-221-A Is anyone working on resolving this error?
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to share your feedback and experience regarding this issue, although I apologize for any frustration incurred.

This is a known issue that is affecting Comenity branded store cards. We are aware of the issue and are working with our Service Provider to find a solution.

We are asking that Users allow 24-48 hours before re-attempting to update their accounts with Comenity branded store cards, as we continue to work through this.

An Alert has been created that includes a list of the affected financial institutions, that can be found here

Please be sure "bookmark" the Alert if you would like to be automatically notified of any updates or changes as they're posted.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Natalie,

I have been quiet up to now. (grin) You created a post mentioning all the credit cards from Comenity Capital Bank that were affected giving the Error OL - 221. I did not see my Credit Card mentioned. 

Please add Toyota Visa Signature Credit Card to your List. It seems that Comenity creates a particular Web Portal associated with each particular Card.

Thank You. Keep up the good work.
    Jerry

Now running the 2019 Windows Subscription Plan
    Retired - former Computer System Analyst
  • cuinoz
    cuinoz Member ✭✭
    Roman's and Good Sam Credit cards need to be added to the list.
This discussion has been closed.