Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

clark county credit union -- quicken can no longer find website

I've had CCCU on quicken for years; recently, CCCU changed their online banking system, and quicken can't find the website. It says the website is "down" even though it is up and running

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    (Sorry, I posted the following before I notice that you are a Quicken Mac user.  My comments below are mostly generic to both Mac and Windows but the resolution steps I spelled out are applicable to Quicken Windows so I'm not sure how much that might help you. But your response to the questions might assist someone with Quicken Mac expertise in helping you.)
    How long has this issue been happening for you?
    Are you getting an error code?  If so, what is it?
    Sometimes this kind of thing can happen during OSU, especially if the FI has just updated their online banking system.  When it happens to me I will usually take the following steps and one of them will often fix the problem:
    1. Try updating again via Update Now instead of OSU.
    2. If that doesn't work, try Resetting the account.  If prompted, be sure to link the CCCU downloaded account info to your Quicken CCCU account.
    3. If that doesn't work, try deactivating/reactivating the account.  Be sure to remove the Financial Institution information on the General Tab of Account Details before reactivating.  Also, make sure when CCCU information is downloaded during the reactivation Set Up process that you link it to your account in Quicken.
    Also, financial institutions sometimes undergo system maintenance between Friday evening and Sunday night.  When this happens it can affect only some or all online access.  So, while you still might be able to login to your online account with them you might not be able to download via Quicken.  If this is the cause then the only solution is to wait and try to update again the next day when, hopefully, their system maintenance is completed.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)