Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

My Community Profile: Name change

I attempted to update my community profile with my Quicken Version. However, I receive an error message that my user name already exists. Can a moderator please change my username?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @BCW

If you would like to use a different Username,  let me know what Username you would prefer.

Quicken Employees are designated as employees or moderators in the Community by having ‘Quicken” in their Usernames and in general, we ask that Users do not use “Quicken” to help eliminate any confusion over “who’s who” in the Community.

Also, usernames must be unique and not in use by any other members.  Usernames are limited to letters, numbers, no spaces (underscores “_” are ok) and must be between 3 and 20 characters long.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Bradster63
    Bradster63 Member ✭✭
    Thank you Tyka.
    Please use bradster (or bradster62, bradster63.....)
    rgds.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    If the user name already exists you'll need to select a different user name.
    If you still need help with your profile, click on "Inbox" at the top of your screen, click on "New Message" and in the Recipients box type in "Quicken".  Select one of the people on that list, enter your request in the text box and then click "Post Message."  You should get a reply from that person within a day or two.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)
This discussion has been closed.