Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

If I keep Quicken 2017, can still pay bills?

I manually enter deposits and manually enter bill payments to send. I don't download transactions. Can I still pay bills after April 2020?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• edmond
    edmond Member
    OK, I'll pay the subscription fee to be able to continue sending bill payments through my bank. But will the "upgrade" (I use the term advisedly) change the way my Quicken interface and reports look?
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edmond said:
    OK, I'll pay the subscription fee to be able to continue sending bill payments through my bank. But will the "upgrade" (I use the term advisedly) change the way my Quicken interface and reports look?

The data file format for QW2017 and subscription is the same, so if you purchase subscription Q and don't like it, you can request a refund (within 30 days) and re-install QW2017.
    I don't think much has changed with the interface since 2017, but you might think differently.

-splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @edmond,

Another option is that your bank my offer the bill pay service outside of using Quicken. You may be able to log on to the bank's website and pay bills. You might want to look into that.

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
This discussion has been closed.