Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

No transactions download from my credit union

This discussion was created from comments split from: Not able to download my Credit Union information since the new update.

Comments

• I haven't been able to download transactions from my credit union for several days. I have deactivated and reactivated transaction downloads (which usually solves this problem) but it's not working. I was using the latest version of Quicken for Mac. I Just downloaded the the subscription service and restarted--the credit union downloads still do not work. I get no error messages. Please help!
  • nibleybaker
    nibleybaker Member ✭✭
    Here is my information:
    Version 5.14.3 (Build 514.31897.100)
    macOS 10.13.6

Credit card downloads work just fine. It's my credit union that won't download. I get no error messages. I've deactivated and reactivated it several times. No luck.

Please help. Thank you!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Hello @nibleybaker

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

What is the name of the credit union that is experiencing this difficulty?

Is the credit union by chance, one listed in this ongoing Alert?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.