Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Comenity Bank for BJ's MC

I talked with a customer service rep from Comenity today regarding being unable to download transactions to Quicken. She said Comenity no longer does business with Quicken!

Comments

• taffeys
    taffeys Member ✭✭
    I talked to Comenity Bank today too. My issue is with Good Sam Rewards Visa Card not updating. I also talked to Quicken Support today for over 40 minutes and finally I was told it's Comenity Bank's problem.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to share your feedback and experience regarding this issue, although I apologize for any frustration incurred.

This is a known issue that is affecting Comenity branded store cards. We are aware of the issue and are working with our Service Provider to find a solution.

We are asking that Users allow 24-48 hours before re-attempting to update their accounts with Comenity branded store cards, as we continue to work through this.

An Alert has been created that includes a list of the affected financial institutions, that can be found here

Please be sure "bookmark" the Alert if you would like to be automatically notified of any updates or changes as they're posted.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.