Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

GEICO Online Bill doesn't seem to work

Hi. I have an Auto and Motorcycle policy through GEICO. When I login to GEICO (single login) I see both policies just fine, however, when I add GEICO to my ONLINE BILLS I get the message "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount is not yet available from your biller ..." AND, this never updates or resolves itself. My GEICO bill is indeed available online along with the next due date.

Is this a known issue with Quicken and GEICO and is there a fix? Currently, I've just added my GEICO bills manually.
Tagged:

Comments

• HASH81
    HASH81 Member
    I should add, for clarity:
    Under my GEICO account, I have two policies with two different monthly amounts and due dates.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @HASH81

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, when adding Geico in Quicken, were both policies listed?  If so, were both selected?

Or, did you select to add only one of the two policies?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • fcole1074
    fcole1074 Member
    I would like to add that I have the exact same situation and I don't remember being asked which policy to add