Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Reconcile screen is missing transactions

This discussion was created from comments split from: missing data on reconsile report.

Comments

• Mitch LelandMitch Leland Member ✭✭
    I've struggled with this and have wasted hours, finally came to this community and find that I'm not the only one having a problem. Oh, I've done this for years without a problem until now...

When I go to the reconcile screen and enter the dates and beginning and ending balances the reconcile screen is missing the (some/a lot) transactions for that period.

Some of the register inputs are scheduled deposits as well as scheduled charges.

Mitch
  • Mitch LelandMitch Leland Member ✭✭
    P.S.
    I have the Delux 2020 Ver. 5.14.3,
    Mac O/S 10.15.3
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Mitch Leland

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please start by adding the "CLR" (cleared) column to the register to determine if the transactions have been reconciled.

To add columns to the register, go to Columns in the bottom right-hand corner and ensure that there is a blue check by the Clr column.

If any of the transactions have a green checkmark that means they are already reconciled and will not show in the reconcile window.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka