Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Navient online bill shows up as two reminders, can I combine them into one?

I added Navient as a biller, I have two consolidation loans that show up as individual payments/reminders, but are actually paid simultaneously, a single monthly payment. Can I link the two online bills to a single reminder or combine them in some other fashion so it appears in the register as it actually occurs, and still use the online functionality? Not finding a way to accomplish that easily.

Comments

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @davecad,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your inquiry, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to assist you further. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• davecaddavecad Member
    Not sure the version is relevant but on US Version
    Year 2020
    Version R25.18
    Build 27.1.25.18

My Navient consolidation loans do have 2 unique account numbers but are paid as a single item. They appear as individual reminders (shown in the screenshot). If I link one item to an existing reminder the other remains. I'm sure I can't change how Quicken interprets the bills given how the biller provides the info, but the crux of the questions would be can I link both bills to a single reminder. Certainly not earth shattering to manually address this one way or another but thought maybe I'm missing a workaround somewhere.
  • Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 14
    Hello @davecad,

Thank you for providing these additional details, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing a way to link two separate Online Billers to a single Bill Reminder in Quicken. 

You may consider creating an Idea post requesting that this ability be added to Quicken. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

Our developer's review Idea threads to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.