I keep getting quicken not responding,

And then i have to go to task and end program, it has to be done several time then finally it comes up to my page. What is causing this and how do I fix it??

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the path to the folder that contains your Quicken data file? Do you have Controlled Folder Access enabled in Windows Defender? Are you using OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Backup?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    And then i have to go to task and end program, it has to be done several time then finally it comes up to my page. What is causing this and how do I fix it??

You categorized this as a question about "Errors and Troubleshooting (Quicken on the Web)".
    Are you really having an issue with using the Quicken on the Web app on your browser or are you asking about Quicken for Windows?

Please note:
    In Windows, "not responding" does not necessarily mean a problem, unless the condition persists for many minutes in a row. It just means that Windows hasn't received a screen update by Quicken for several seconds. Depending on system activity (disk I/O, RAM usage and paging, waiting for a response from a Quicken server, etc.) this may be OK and no cause to worry.
    The same applies to the Sync to Quicken server process. A full Sync process may take many minutes to complete, depending on server workload and size of your Quicken data file.
This discussion has been closed.