Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Quicken's response to problem reports

How do other people feel about Quicken’s response to problem reports? I have lost my bank connection since January. I have booked a problem and have a ticket number, but this seems to disappear into a black hole. Is there a time estimate? is it still open? is someone looking at it? The only way to find out is to call support again. All they can tell me is that the ticket still exists. Could this process not be improved with some sort of automated feedback?

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @nomdeweb

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have sent you a direct message requesting some more information to investigate this issue further.

Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
  • nomdewebnomdeweb Member ✭✭
    ANOTHER MONTH - NO FIX

In response to my original post, I received a new ticket number (why? what happened to the old one?) and repeated all the log upload steps and a few tests. I am now back in the same position: is this an active ticket, is it forgotten, do I now get a third ticket number in response to this post?

Meanwhile, I have received 2 additional communications from Quicken. The first was a reminder that if I do not pay my subscription, I will lose my bank connection service. What service, I thought? The second was a notification that on my next renewal, there will be a price increase. I don’t object to payment for a functional product, but the optics are bad here. In my always humble opinion, Quicken is excellent value when it works properly, and terrible value when it doesn’t. It’s that simple.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @nomdeweb

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that this issue continues to persist,

There is a new ticket that has been created for the escalation of this issue.

This escalation is marked as "In-Progress" and is currently being worked on. I do not have an ETA on when to expect this to be resolved.

You will receive an email when this has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience throughout this issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.