Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I was able to add a check payment with Bill Manager but have scheduling issues.

I added a Check payment to my tax accountant for payment on a date in the future (2 weeks from now) When I go to click on the Pay with Check Pay in the registry it brings up a date of today to what seems to be the execute the payment? How do I tell the system to do this in the future.?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the new QBM has the capability (yet) to change that "date" to anything other then today's date -
    Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • Philippe Leroy
    Philippe Leroy Member ✭✭
    > @ps56k said:
    > I don't think the new QBM has the capability (yet) to change that "date" to anything other then today's date -

If that is true that makes it absolutely useless.
  • PJS Finance
    PJS Finance Member ✭✭
    Phillipe,

I agree and have submitted that recommendation!
  • How can they honestly and ethically advertise this as an improvement to the stand-alone Bill Pay product if you cannot schedule payments in advance to manage your cash -- earning more interest on your money until the bill comes due?
  • Darren2@
    [email protected] Windows Beta Beta
    edited March 2020
    [rant redacted]
  • jaggerca
    jaggerca Member ✭✭
    Not being able to schedule a payment in the future with the new and "improved" bill manager is a huge issue. Quicken really should not be forcing its users off the old bill pay system until the new one can handle this very basic capability.
This discussion has been closed.