Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Chase credit card(amazon prime) using chase pay

So i activated Direct Connect on my Chase account with payment service and all my billers appeared in quicken Bill Pay as an online payment, except their credit card (Amazon Prime Visa), so now i can pay directly all my billers except their own credit card.
Is there a way to go around it and add it? I was able to add it but manualy for paper checks:(

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @moose80

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already I would recommend creating the Amazon Prime biller directly at the Chase website.

Once added, running a One Step Update in Quicken should download the new payee information to the Online Payees list, but please let us know how it goes and if you are still unable to add the Amazon biller.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • moose80
    moose80 Member
    Hey Sarah,
    thank you for responding
    There was a Amazon Prime biller however not under billers, but under accounts. When I was trying to create a biller on their website, Chase flags it as an existing biller. it syncs like Chase Checking and Chase Credit Card
    So this morning i created biller in quicken under payees with Chase (Financial Institution) it appeared with Lead Time 5 days(paper check), and still wont sync to chase's billers list. however when I sent them 20 dollars as a "credit card payment" using pay button in quicken, miracle happened - lead time changed to 0 (same day) and payee appeared on their web site.
This discussion has been closed.