Mobile App requires sign on almost daily!

I am using Quicken mobile on an iPhone X and an iPhone 11. At least once every two days I am required to sign in again to enter transactions. This issue has only started in the past month. Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Moderator, Employee mod

KiwiGva, Hello, thank you for reaching out.

If the Quicken application goes between connecting to a wifi network and the phones individual network this could trigger a security setting which would log you out from the app. Is it possible that your phone connection has changed during the time of the log out?

I hope I was able to provide a solution, but if not, please let me know so that I can be of further assistance.  

-          Quicken Diana  

• KiwiGva
    KiwiGva Member
    Hi Diana
    Thanks for the feedback. The problem certainly occurs when I am "mobile" i.e. away from the stability of a single wifi connection in my home - but isn't this the point. One should be able to use QUICKEN when on the move.

Previously I did not have this problem. Maybe once every few weeks I would have to sign on, which seemed logical for security reasons. It is just that the frequency of the logout and logon requirement has increased significantly and has become inconvenient.

So useful to know the probable cause but unfortunately not really a solution.

Cheers.
    KiwiGva