Home Quicken for Mac Download, Add/Update Accounts (Mac)

unable to sign in and download [Alliant] Credit union bank transactions

fps7657fps7657 Member
I currently get a 502 error when trying to access my Alliant CU?
any advice would be welcome

Answers

• crsofrcrsofr Member
    Since there is no way to respond to the thread here, https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870528/new-2-25-20-cc-501-cc-898-or-cc-502-its-not-your-fault-errors-with-multiple-credit-unions/p1?new=1 and the Contact Quicken Support button seems to be a dead link, I'm hoping this can add Aliiant as another credit union having this problem.

Any ETA on a fix?
  • cloadlinkcloadlink Member
    Same problem. I also can't update Alliant at the Mint website. I manually downloaded a QFX file from Alliant's website.
  • jljeeperjljeeper Member ✭✭
    I have this problem with Alliant Credit Union also.
  • jljeeperjljeeper Member ✭✭
    Me too
  • winezorwinezor Member ✭✭
    Me 3...
    Got this from online chat/support:
    I apologize for the inconvenience , however, you need to know how this works : quicken is a third party financial program and quicken is designed to received information, also we can not manage the servers of the banks, so when your bank change the connectivity access code we need new permissions and access codes , so quicken is trying to connect with the old one, this process create the issue the error cc501/502/108/cc530/ etc… in other words quicken can’t create this issues and quicken is erasing everything about the error however your bank need to give us the access and delete codes and give us the new codes >>>> this process takes time
  • winezorwinezor Member ✭✭
    I was able to go into Alliant and download my transactions via a .qfx file but I had to do each account separately. It's a temporary workaround, but I hope Quicken gets this resolved sooner rather than later.
  • Roger MRoger M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here, as of March 8.
    Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription **** Windows 10 Home *** Quicken user since 1996
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

If you are still receiving a 102 error, and haven't already, please review the information and troubleshooting steps available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the error.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • AnnieOneAnnieOne Member ✭✭
    CC-503 for me. Alliant downloads work for three days in a row sometimes and then nothing. Today was a nothing day. This has been going on for months and I'm really quite annoyed with it. Quicken saves me no time when I have to reset/deactivate/activate all the time.
  • mitch.trumpetwinmitch.trumpetwin Member ✭✭
    When you say you have to reset etc. ... I find that if you do update all, it does not always download, but update on the account does. However, most of the time, Alliant credit downloads OK for me.
    @AnnieOne Don't deactivate/reactivate. That is a pain. Just wait, and it will eventually work again. Or, as @mitch.trumpetwin says, just do the update from the account details window. That may sometimes not work, either, but seems to work more frequently compared to One Step Update.
    Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription **** Windows 10 Home *** Quicken user since 1996
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

During One Step Update from Quicken on your desktop / laptop, if you get error CC-501, CC-510 or CC-511 for all of your Express Web Connect - connected accounts from several banks while other bank accounts using Direct Connect or Web Connect work OK ...

• Please do not use any "Reset CC Credentials" instructions found here in the Community or any other methods to correct online banking errors. 
    • Instead, please call Support on the phone (Chat can't help).
      Phone Support has access to a tool that can "reset" the User profile internally on the server. https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

In case of CC-501, 502, 503, 506 errors from a single bank deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated. If you miss one, the aggregation server involved in handling Express Web Connect - connected accounts will not start with a clean slate and you will continue to have problems. When done deactivating, restart Quicken and reactivate accounts.

• Boyd LessmanBoyd Lessman Member ✭✭
    UKR’s advise is good and I have found it works well. I personally think this problems are caused by Alliant and not Quicken. The one problem doing this reset is you end up having 90 days of transactions downloaded and most if not all are duplicates. Now I have checking, savings and credit card with Alliant and the credit card has about 40-50 transactions a month so that ends up being 120-150 transactions I have to delete and used to do that one at a time which is a major pain to do once let alone many times. However there is a way to solve this problem. First enter a place holder transaction say “ test” and enter with out any amount. Next open the settings gear on the right side of register page at the top of register and about 2/3 way down select “sort options“ it’s probably set on “date” change this to “order entered” and the accept all transaction that are duplicates ( any matches should be accepted first). Now find that “test” transaction and click on it then hold the shift key and scroll to the bottom and click on the last entry. This will select all the duplicate entries then hit ctrl D and delete them all at once. Then change your sort order back to date.
    edited March 16
    (Removed-Disruptive)
  • KnnNikeKnnNike Member ✭✭✭
    UKR said:

During One Step Update from Quicken on your desktop / laptop, if you get error CC-501, CC-510 or CC-511 for all of your Express Web Connect - connected accounts from several banks while other bank accounts using Direct Connect or Web Connect work OK ...

• Please do not use any "Reset CC Credentials" instructions found here in the Community or any other methods to correct online banking errors. 
    • Instead, please call Support on the phone (Chat can't help).
      Phone Support has access to a tool that can "reset" the User profile internally on the server. https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

In case of CC-501, 502, 503, 506 errors from a single bank deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated. If you miss one, the aggregation server involved in handling Express Web Connect - connected accounts will not start with a clean slate and you will continue to have problems. When done deactivating, restart Quicken and reactivate accounts.

This resolved it for me (my CC-503 error). Thanks!
  • jdoniachjdoniach Member ✭✭
    I've had ongoing problems downloading transactions from Alliant CU. Now I'm getting a "ccscrape.102" error, suberror 519. It's incredibly frustrating dealing with this, and an incredible waste of time.
  • mgloneymgloney Member ✭✭
    CC-502 is back for my Alliant accounts. Had it a couple months ago and resolved. Now it is back again and troubleshooting steps aren't working :(
This discussion has been closed.