Syncing to the Cloud - Star One Credit Union

Quicken Premier
R25.18

When I try to get my Star One Credit Union accounts to synch with the mobile app I get the CC-580 error.

i have tried all the posted remedies with no luck. It used to work. I did start a new database and I have migrated to the new bill pay management thing

What can I try now?

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Scott

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Many financial institutions require that authorization be provided for third party apps such as Quicken to access your banking information as a security precaution.

Does Star One Credit Union have this type of requirement?  If you aren't sure, I would recommend logging into your account at the bank website and checking the security settings.

If there is no requirement for third party access authorization, does the accounts update correctly in the Quicken desktop software?  Or do you also receive an error when updating?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Scott
    Thanks for posting the version, release and build information in your question; that's very helpful.

Is it only Star One CU that does not sync to the mobile app, or are you getting the CC-580 error for multiple Financial Institutions when you try to sync to the web/mobile app?

"I have tried all the posted remedies...", including this one, yes? You have already updated your Quicken software, and also updated all of your Star One CU accounts?

How long have you been getting the CC-580 error? If after having tried to self-solve;  it has been loner than 3 business days, and you are still getting the CC-580 error, please contact support directly. We may need to take a closer look at your exact log files and escalate this to get it fixed. 

This discussion has been closed.