Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

OL-362-A "Account does not exist" from my Citi credit card

After attempting to update my CITI credit card account, I get an OL-362-A error.

I try to deactivate the account per the Quicken Support article “Message When Using Online Services: OL-362”.
I get: “Quicken can not edit (CITI credit card account name) because there are downloaded transactions that must first be accepted into the account register or transaction list. Finish accepting the downloaded transactions, and then try again.”
(NOTE: There is a red flag to the left of the CITI account name. It says you have 2 transactions to review. I click on this selectin and it opens the downloaded transactions window. There are NO downloaded transactions in the downloaded transaction window.)

I click OK to close the warning window above and after a minute or two Quicken reports: “The desktop transaction in (CITI account name) on (date) for (-amount) was not synced. The referenced resource (parameter=splititem.id, id=188133931006094592) does not exist.”

I click OK to close this warning and get: “Quicken Cloud Sync Errors. During your last sync with the Quicken Cloud we detected the following problems. Please review the recommended (default) fixes, make changes if necessary, and then click Apply. Severity- Important. Description: The desktop transaction (account name) on (date) for (-amount) was not synced. The referenced resource (parameter=splititem.id, id=188133931006094592) does not exist. Repair.”
I select this entry and click the “Apply Now” button. : “The desktop transaction in (account name) on (date) for (-amount) was not synced. The referenced resource (parameter=splititem.id, id=188133931006094592) does not exist.”

I have run the Validate and Repair tool. The above still happens.

PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS ENDLESS LOOP AND CORRECT THIS !!!!!

Comments

• Larry EppersonLarry Epperson Member ✭✭
    I went to Chat for help. They recommended the following article: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-says-there-are-transactions-accept-i-do-not-see-any

It did not help and recommended that I restore an old backup from before I had the problem.

I restored a couple of files - each a bit older. Each still had this problem.
    I was dreading having to go even further back and then reinput all that data.

So I ended up restoring the most recent backup I had, deleting the entire account that I had trouble with, and then creating a new account. I could only download 90 days of transactions and none had categories, but it still better than having to rework all my accounts from who knows how far back I would have had to go.
  • QknConfusedQknConfused Member
    I have been receiving the same error OL-362-A "Account does not exist" from my Citi credit card for the last few days. The OFX log displays the same acct number as in my Quicken Account set-up. I have downloaded from this account for at least 10 years. I will appreciate any help resolving this recent problem.
  • SystemSystem Member ✭✭✭
    This discussion was created from comments split from: TIAA-CREF will not update: "Account does not exist"?.
  • DalmondDalmond Member ✭✭
    i have just recently started receiving this error along with a message that Citi is sendng data on a card that is not set up in Quicken.
  • FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Dalmond,

If you provide some additional information, it will help us to determine what the issues are and how to fix them.  Please see this link, and reply back  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

Thanks.
    Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R26.17 - Build 27.1.26.17  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 1909
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • vicwvicw Member
    I'm experiencing a similar problem currently with downloads from CitiBank credit card accounts. 2 of my 3 Citi cards fail repeatedly with OL-362-A errors.

This started after a similar problem with Bank of America download errors was fixed by Quicken on March 2nd. I haven't tried any uninstalling, etc. - hoping that Quicken will apply a fix soon.
  • JessFSAJessFSA Member ✭✭
    I've been having the same problem for several weeks. Occasionally One Step Update works; also occasionally clicking the gear icon on the Citi register, then clicking Update Now works. Mostly neither one works!
  • DalmondDalmond Member ✭✭
    in reply to Frankx, I am connecting thru Direct Connect.
  • Bruce WestBruce West Member ✭✭
    I had some success today (3/15). I thought originally, that a file must have been corrupted so I restored an earlier file from a Time Machine Backup. No success. I still got the same error message. All other accounts are going online and getting the data as they should. It's just one Citicards account that is the issue. So, got in the original quicken file and disconnected that particular account from direct connect and re-entered the info for that account, essentially re-entering that account. From that point, that account has been working correctly.
  • David MuellerDavid Mueller Member ✭✭
    Consistently get 362 errors trying to update my Citi Card account . Tried deactivate/activate -- no luck. How do I fix this
  • David MuellerDavid Mueller Member ✭✭
    Turns out 362 error was: password problem. I had changed the pw on the Citi web account, but not in Quicken. Easy fix, but how about something more enlightening on the diagnostic!
  • obrienj3obrienj3 Member ✭✭
    Same problem for the last 2 or so weeks. Need help on how to fix!
  • obrienj3obrienj3 Member ✭✭
    this fixed the problem: https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-online-services-ol-362
  • joe kanejoe kane Member ✭✭✭
    Just started having this same issue on a Citibank C account this AM..  Seems like a new pattern/issue.