Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Zillow update reminder showing in Quicken Deluxe

I recently downgraded to quicken deluxe and I see the clock reminder next to some house assets. I don't see a way to update the values in zillow or remove the reminders.

Does anyone know how to remove the reminders for a zillow price update when you don't have a version that supports it?

Comments

• TheLogicEscapesMe
    TheLogicEscapesMe Member ✭✭✭
    Interesting. Since you have the Deluxe version that doesn't allow Zillow estimates they removed the controls, but it seems they didn't deactivate it in the file.

What I think your going to have to do is uninstall your current version, reinstall your old version, deactivate the account(s) for Zillow estimates, and then reinstall your latest version of Quicken.

Note that from Quicken 2016 the data files are backwards compatible, so Quicken 2016/2017 can read a Quicken Subscription data file and do this kind of tweak.
  • TheLogicEscapesMe
    TheLogicEscapesMe Member ✭✭✭
    P.S. You probably should also use Help -> Report a Problem, because this is certainly a bug.