Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

CC-502 error United Federal Credit Union

I have been receiving the CC-502 error message attempting to do one-step updates with United Federal Credit Union. Even when it has recently worked, even though the account balances are updated on the Quicken ledger, the transactions are never downloaded. I have spent hours (yes, really hours) discussing this later issue with Quicken and have been in communication with United Federal, and neither is able to fix it. I am using Quicken Deluxe, which I have just recently re-installed with no improvement.

Comments

• kcmiltonkcmilton Member ✭✭
    Same problem for me.
    Just had a clue happen to me... Update failed with cc-502. I then updated the bank password, WITH THE SAME PASSWORD. Then the bank update worked.
    Failed again today. Got it to work by updating both CU account passwords in Quicken. I then tried again and got failures again.
    "I seems Quicken is messing with my stored account passwords causing the failures".
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @stan and @kcmilton

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the CC-502 error with United Federal Credit Union, please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and a review of the logs and for possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka