Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Latest Quicken Build

David17
David17 Member ✭✭✭
I have 2018 Quicken Deluxe for Windows.I always update it when a new one is available. My current build is 27.1.25.18 & the version is R25.18. If I want to buy the new 2020 Quicken Deluxe for Windows, will that be a different program to what I currently have or has my program essentially been upgraded to this?

Best Answers

Answers

• David17
    David17 Member ✭✭✭
    My subscription expires at the end of this month so I have to decide whether to renew it or go ahead & buy a new Quicken 2020. But what you are saying is that I really have exactly what I would get if I bought a brand new Quicken 2020. There would be no improvements. Is that true?
  • David17
    David17 Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Frankx & Sphlasher for being so helpful!
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @David,

You are very welcome!

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
This discussion has been closed.