Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can't select "Enter Activation Code" without Quicken crashing

Please don't send me to a previous discussion that says you have to create an entirely new admin account in windows because Quicken can't handle "Brent Feinberg" as the username for Windows 10 i.e. due to the space or possibly being too long. That is ridiculous. This problem has been around since December of last year. Whenever I click on Enter Activation Code under Help, the program crashes and sends a bug report. Several people have reported this issue.

Has anyone got a real solution to this without having to create an entirely new windows user?

Best Answer

• txfeinbergs
    txfeinbergs Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Close this out please. This had nothing to do with my Windows username. Someone from chat support had me reinstall Quicken and that fixed everything. Thanks.

Answers

• txfeinbergs
    txfeinbergs Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Close this out please. This had nothing to do with my Windows username. Someone from chat support had me reinstall Quicken and that fixed everything. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.