Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can I still use a subscription from 2019 product?

I am currently running quicken home/business/rental that is due to expire end of April 2020. I have a copy of quicken 2019 Home/business that says it is a one year subscription.

Can I install the 2019 version over the current version and will the subscription be valid for another year, e.g. till april 2021?

Will the same features/functionality that I have in my current version still be preserved/work if I install the 2019 version?

Thanks

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Can I install the 2019 version over the current version and will the subscription be valid for another year, e.g. till april 2021?

Your 2019 should have an activation code that can be applied to your existing subscription and extend it by 12 months.
    Will the same features/functionality that I have in my current version still be preserved/work if I install the 2019 version?
    As long as the two purchases are for the same edition (Starter, Deluxe, Premier or H&B), then you will not see any difference except for the end date of your subscription.

-splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
This discussion has been closed.