Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

can I switch over to Bill Manager with Quick Pay now or wait until May?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Latest Quicken Build.

Comments

• Duckydoc
    Duckydoc Member
    I currently am using Quicken 2020 R 25.18 Build 27.1.25.18 and I want to switch over to Bill Manager with Quick Pay before late May. Can I make the upgrade now rather than wait? Duckydoc
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Duckydoc,

Can you tell us which version of Quicken you are using - i.e. do you have Starter, Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business?

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @Duckydoc
    This webpage shows how to setup Quick Pay / Quick Check:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-bill-manager-how-set-quick-pay-and-check-pay

I suggest you contact Quicken Support to get specific instructions if you are transitioning from the old Quicken Bill Pay system to the new system.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Old Guy
    Old Guy Member ✭✭
    I can't see using this if we can't schedule payments in advance. I understand this is a big concern and is being worked on..... Hopefully by May31, 2020 please.

Does anyone know how to transfer all the online billers that are listed in the soon to be cancelled from Quicken Bill Pay?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Hello @Old Guy

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
    ~~~***~~~