Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

CITI BANK CONNECTIVITY WHEN TRANSITIONING FROM BILL PAY TO BILL [MANAGER]

It appears that I cannot connect to make payments on my Citi Credit card although the account appears in the list, I can retrieve my transactions -- it works great for the stand-along bill pay app -- and not at all in the new systems

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

How are you trying to connect? Do you receive any error messages when attempting to do so?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jdlong2j
    jdlong2j Member
    I have the same issue with citi Costco visa.
    Quicken Mac subscription with new bill manager.
    It downloads transactions but I have a red exclamation mark at the left in list under Bills & Income.
    Pay with Quickpay is greyed out.
    I deactivated and reactivated using direct connect rather than quicken connect.
    On the citi website I also enabled manage desktop apps to get the 10minute window to allow quicken access (it was already there, by the way, as quicken 2018 and now it is listed twice)
    Still no luck with getting rid of the red exclamation and allowing quickpay though transactions are present.
    John
  • bauerdan
    bauerdan Member
    I have attempted to pay CITI using Bill Manager Plus and each time the payment is rejected. I have authorized CITI to connect to Quicken. I can receive statements into Bill Manager Plus from CITI. The error I received is the payment is rejected by CITI. I can pay other online vendors.
  • jdlong2j
    jdlong2j Member
    I have re-linked the Citi Costco visa and the problem appears resolved
This discussion has been closed.