Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Scheduled Transactions and Online Bills (Mac)

Visual Indicator for Scheduled Transactions Idea (edited)

When Quicken for Mac (QM) launches, it opens to the last page (or account) used at the time the app was closed.

I would like an option to set QM's startup page to alway open to a particular page/account (e.g., open to the Home page or Bills & Income page, etc.)?

Also, QM does not have a visual indicator that an account has a scheduled transaction pending without either going into an account or launching the Bills & Income.

I would like to see some visual indicator a scheduled transaction is pending next to each account; similar to the "blue dots" next to an account indicating an unreviewed transaction(s) for an account.
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 19
    Hello @jess8887,

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Community!

I went ahead and turned this discussion into an Idea thread so that other users are able to vote on it. Our developer's review Idea threads to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

Be sure to add your vote by clicking on the gray triangle right above the current vote count, located in the blue box at the beginning of this thread:
    Additionally, as there is an existing Idea to add a preference to set the starting location upon launching Quicken for Mac, I have edited the topic of this Idea to only pertain to the visual indicator for Scheduled Transactions.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7335747/add-preference-to-set-starting-location-upon-opening-quicken-for-mac-28-legacy-votes#latest

Please be sure to add your vote to the other Idea as well!  :)

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie