Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

CC-502 Error for Axos Bank

I am using Quicken 2020 Windows version R25.18. I have been seeing this same error CC-502 when attempting to update all of my accounts at Axos Bank using Express Web Connect. This has been going on since 3/10. I am having no issues logging into my accounts via a web browser. Please help me fix this issue right away. Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken HughQuicken Hugh Moderator, Employee mod
    Good afternoon,

I checked; we don't have a specific alert for Axos Bank at this time.
    Let's check a few things to get you back on track. 
    You are using the Quicken WIN USA current version with active subscription, yes?

In Quicken, click on Tools > Account List
    In the Account List pop-up box, in the row for Axos Bank, under the column named Transaction Download, does it show "Yes (Express Web Connect)", or does is show "improve connection"?
    If it says "improve connection", click on that blue text and complete the process to improve the connection for this bank to Direct Connect. (If your bank offers Direct Connect, you might have to directly contact Axos Bank's IT Department to have them manually adjust your account(s) to allow their servers to release information down to Quicken.) Then try to update your accounts again.

If you do not have the option to improve the connection, please follow each step in this article to try to resolve the CC-502 issue.

If after having tried to self-solve, and you still have the CC-502 error, contact us directly for more in-depth troubleshooting help.

• bvanderpolbvanderpol Member
    yes, I have an active subscription. My accounts are already set-up with express web connect. I also tried the steps in that support article, but had no luck. Please advise on next steps.

Thanks.