Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Combined view of Bills & Income

In the past I was able to see a list of both Bills and Incomes reminders in one view/screen. I am no longer able to see these combined. I can see a view with just Bills and a separate one with just Income. Is this new or am I missing something? I have rel R.25.18 and it says that I have the latest update.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3rd selection option from the right, at the top of the view should be set to "All Bills".
    When I use this view, I usually have it set to these selections:
    If your view isn't titled "Bills, Income & Transfer" you should switch this view. Otherwise you may miss out working with Transfer reminders.
    Click the gear icon at the top right of the view and the click "Combine Bills, Income & Transfer".
    And please remember, the old Bill Reminder views from prior versions are still available: As added Bill and Income Reminders view in the Home tab. And from the Tools Menu, Manage Bill and Income Reminders.
    You may also want to check out the Projected Balances view in the Bills & Income Tab. Properly customized to work with all your accounts I find it very useful.
    And finally, there are ways to show Reminders directly in each of your account registers.
  • Dave Corkum
    Dave Corkum Member ✭✭
    I found what I think is the solution. When you are under the Bills view select the gear and it has an option for Combine Bills, Income and Transfers. This is not available under the Income and Transfer view. It is not the same appearance as before but at least it shows all the reminders.
  • Dave Corkum
    Dave Corkum Member ✭✭
    I think this change has been geared toward Bills. In the screenshot shown by UKR it shows All Bills as a selection item when it is actually showing all Bills, Income and Transfers. While this is minor in my mind it does seems that it does not fully indicate Income and Transfers.