Home Quicken for Mac Reports (Mac)

Assets & Liabilities report?

How do I create an assets and liabilities report? The "Account Summary" shows the overall totals as of today's date but I need to be able to put in custom dates for it.

Answers

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @SueTervs,

I am a Windows user, so I'm not sure this will translate into the Mac world, but have you tried the "New Worth" report? That shows Assets & Liabilities and you can customize the accounts displayed/used and other things.

If you can access that report, you can get any date range you want by selecting the gear icon, and then in the "Display" tab you should change the "Date Range" to "Custom dates" and then set the dates you need in "From:" and "To:" fields.

Let us know if you have any follow-up questions.

Frankx
    Frankx

Quicken H&B-2017 - Ver. R19.8 - Build 26.1.19.8  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 1909
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • John_MJohn_M Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    It's important to note that in the Mac program, the date always defaults to the end of the month. So, as Frankx states, you can change the ending date of the report, but what you're really doing is just changing the last month of the report, with the balances being as of the end of that month.

In the Mac version, the report is called "Net Worth Over Time."