Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I just upgraded to Deluxe. Do i need to cancel Quicken Bill pay from former Premiere

I just upgraded to Deluxe. Do i need to cancel Quicken Bill pay from former Premiere

Answers

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Brian, 
    Just so I have it straight in my head: You had an old subscription of Quicken Premier, and you have downgraded to subscription Quicken Deluxe, yes?

Did you receive an email inviting your to move from an old version of Quicken to a new subscription Quicken? If so, exactly what does the email say? Does that email include anything about changing from Quicken Bill Pay to Quicken Bill Manager?

Quicken Premier had/has Quicken Bill Pay (now Quicken Bill Manager) included as part of the subscription.

If you have an active Quicken Bill Pay service, we recommend you do not cancel that service at this time.

Quicken Bill Pay will self-terminate on 31 May 2020. Quicken Bill Manager will then take over for the old Quicken Bill Pay service, if you have set up Quicken Bill Manager in the Quicken software.

Quicken Deluxe does not include Quicken Bill Pay/Quicken Bill Manager automatically. You might need to sign up for the add-on Quicken Bill Manager service, which will have a monthly fee. (Quicken Bill Manager is, at the moment this is being written, in a phased-roll-out; not all functions/features are fully enabled at the time of writing. The monthly add-on service for Quicken Bill Manager is not available for purchase, at the moment this is written.)

Or, your local bank might offer a Bill Pay service. Your bank might - or might not - charge a monthly fee for their Bill Pay service. Speak with your bank to see if they offer a free or fee Bill Pay, which could then be linked to work within Quicken.

If need be, contact Quicken support directly; we'll be happy to work with you to get you all set up correctly.
This discussion has been closed.