Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Removing cloud files

When I login on the web (and when I am using mobile iOS) I get two file names to use, but I only have one file that I use. I believe the second file name is from the time I was using Quicken for Windows. On the Mac, when I go to Preferences -> Connected Services -> See All Cloud Accounts, the second file name listed on the web is not listed in Cloud Accounts on the Mac, so I cannot delete it from the Mac.

How can I get this second, older, unused file removed from the cloud?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Hello @Jay88

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you navigate back to Preferences > Connected Services >See All Cloud Accounts you should no longer see the Windows dataset.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you on the Quicken Community!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Jay88
    Jay88 Member
    I no longer see that in Quicken on Mac when I go to Cloud Accounts. My problem is that when I access Quicken on the Web it still shows there. Whenever the iOS apps log me off (periodically, for no particular reason) I still see the dataset listed when I log back into the iOS apps. So, that dataset is still in the cloud, up there, and I cannot delete it.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Jay88

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

The dataset has been removed, can you confirm whether or not you still see this in the mobile/web app?

Please let me know!
    ~~~***~~~
  • Jay88
    Jay88 Member
    Yes, it is gone! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.