Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Will I have to use a desktop to use the new billpay manager?

Will I have to use the desktop version to use the new bill pay manager?
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are referring to Quick Pay and Quick Check, my understanding is we do need to use the Quicken program to issue payments.
  • rhigh
    rhigh Member
    :s Well that is not good... I can't download it on my work computer, or any computer I happen to be. I like being able to log into Quicken billpay anywhere.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    rhigh said:
    :s Well that is not good... I can't download it on my work computer, or any computer I happen to be. I like being able to log into Quicken billpay anywhere.
    If you want to be able to schedule payments in Quicken, there are over 500 financial institutions that support online bill payment using the Direct Connect connection method and there web site.  Otherwise, you may use a financial institutions web site and download and import the payment transactions into Quicken.

Another option you may want to consider is to use a remote desktop client to access your home computers desktop.
  • rhigh
    rhigh Member
    Thank you for the suggestions.