Operating engineers federal credit union multiple download accounts error Quicken 2017

I have 4 accounts with Operating engineers federal credit union, checking, saving, new car and visa. For the longest while none of my accounts would work after the web upgrade at credit union. Which as be a month now. Two days ago I was able to get it to work partially. As of today quicken can only fined savings and checking. They are working fine, but the visa and auto loan it can't find and when I download it manually. Quicken changes the negative balance to positive when reconciling accounts. :#

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Hello @Laurence Culver,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as the Connection Type being used.

You can find this information by going to Tools>Account List:

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Laurence Culver
    Laurence Culver Member ✭✭
    Windows 10 Pro N
    Version 1901 OS build 18363.720
    Quicken Deluxe 2017 R 19.8
    The two accounts that work are listed;
    Transition download; yes (express web connect)
    Financial institution; OE Federal Credit Union
    The two accounts that don't work are listed;
    Transition download; yes (improve connection)
    Financial institution; OE Federal Credit Union
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Hello @Laurence Culver,

Thank you for providing this additional information!

To get a better grasp on what could be occurring, as well as taking the recent Alert regarding Credit Unions into consideration, do you receive any error messages for any of the accounts in question? If not currently, have you in the recent past?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Natalie

• Laurence Culver
    Laurence Culver Member ✭✭
    It just can't find two of my accounts, a while back i received error 501
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Hello @Laurence Culver,

At this time, I suggest contacting Support directly for more advanced troubleshooting.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and can best work with you towards resolving this.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie