Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can't inquire about payment in Quicken Bill Pay - support reason dropdown is "empty"

My payee claimed payment not made. I want to inquire BillPay about it. Can't sent the inquiry because the "Reason" drop down menu is empty, and it won't send unless a reason is chosen! Can't send message to support either. That drop down is also empty! What's going on? It is not May yet and BillPay is already broken?

Best Answers

Answers

• Eric
    Eric Member ✭✭
    Completely unhelpful comment. Did you read (and understand) the post? It won't let me "Send Message", because the Subject drop down menu is empty - cannot select "subject". Can't send unless you select a subject.
  • Eric
    Eric Member ✭✭
    Thank you for that suggestion. I didn't ask how to contact them. I stated that their web site communication options, both of them, appear to be broken. Why can't I inquire online?
  • Eric
    Eric Member ✭✭
    And how would I do that? Use the message option that doesn't work? Oh, your suggestion is to call them to tell them their web site is broken? I think Quicken needs to contact them. I did not contract with them directly. I'm using Quicken. Oh wait, Quicken is leaving them....I guess they don't care about Quicken's customers anymore. Maybe the new Bill Manager will be better and Quicken will take responsibility for their customers' experience.
  • Eric
    Eric Member ✭✭
    I clicked on Support at Bill Pay and ended up here. This is not support? I see common from Quicken here all the time.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you are having trouble contacting Quicken Bill Pay.

The online inquiry option on the Quicken Bill Pay website has not worked for quite some time.

To contact Quicken Bill Pay, you will need to get in touch with them by phone.

They can be contacted at (1-877-486-8844).

As they are a 3rd party company, only they have access to fix issues occurring on their website.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Eric
    Eric Member ✭✭
    Then it’s yet another issue with Bill Pay. It sent me here when I clicked on Support
This discussion has been closed.