Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Adding a Money Market in an investment account so it downloads with my other investments. How ?

Along with our other investments we have a Brokerage Account that contains a Money Market. When I download my investments, they are all updated except the Money Market in that Brokerage account. The other investments in the Brokerage account come in fine. Just the Money Market within that account does not. I contacted the Brokerage and they said Quicken prices their own investments each day and that I needed to talk to them about how to make sure that Money Market is included. They claim it is an issue they've seen before. Can you please help? I do not want to keep having to enter transactions manually.
Thank you.
F
Tagged:

Answers

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMF are typically valued at $1 so there is no share price to update other than buys/sells. You can deselect MMF  from updating pricing. Buy/sell transaction should be downloaded from your broker however.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1909
  • Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    Some brokerages show the core MMF as a cash balance in Quicken downloads. Maybe yours does this? I find it much more convenient to view as cash and not need all the sweep transactions.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.