Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

When I allow Quicken to do an aut[o] update, It loads an old version of my data file

:( help
Tagged:

Answers

• verntennis1verntennis1 Member ✭✭
    Quicken subscription, 2020 ver. R.25.21
  • Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @verntennis1,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To clarify, by "auto update" are you referring to One Step Update or a new version of Quicken being installed?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• verntennis1verntennis1 Member ✭✭
    I updated my 2017 version to a 2 year subscription on 3/12. The new version works fine but when I sign in I get a dialogue box that says "auto update failed, click to do it now" or something similar to that. If I give it an ok the next time I use quicken it brings in a data file that is about 3 years old. I have to reload my backup to get the current data file.
  • Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @verntennis1,

Thank you for providing additional details!

I suggest reinstalling the new (subscription) version of Quicken by following the steps available here:

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken

Once that is complete, please open the correct file and let us know if you continue to experience this behavior.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie