Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quick Pay Transaction Count Wrong

With the new Bill Manager I've completed 5 successful transactions with Quick Pay this month. When looking at remaining payments available this month it shows that I've used 7 of 12 with 5 remaining. I suspect it counted two failed transactions toward the total. This is not right and likely a bug. How do I get credited for the 2 failed transactions?

Best Answer

Answers

• John Chirite
    John Chirite Member ✭✭
    Sarah,

Thanks for your suggestion but I would rather have a root canal than call your support department. I don't have that kind of time to waste. Just note it as a product bug so that your programmers can fix it. I'm sure others will notice this bug too. Maybe someone with more patience than I will call Support.

John
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Sarah,

Thanks for your suggestion but I would rather have a root canal than call your support department. {snip}

John
    Then you're not going to get ANY help ... because your issue is NOT one that can be fixed by this user-to-user forum, or by the Moderators of this forum.
    ONLY Q Support can help you.
    Entirely your choice.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • John Chirite
    John Chirite Member ✭✭
    I have a chat session with someone at Q support now. We'll see how it goes.
  • John Chirite
    John Chirite Member ✭✭
    Quicken support says:
    "There is no way to get them back, because the request were sent, even if they failed."
    I've been using Quicken since 1991. I'm done. I know it will be difficult to change to something else but now is the time.
This discussion has been closed.