Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Home tab customizing

My Home tab in Quicken Starter Edition 2019 does not have a Customize button in the Main Tab. How do I rearrange the objects in the window, ie, the Bill and Income Reminder, Notes, etc.

Answers

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry. That appears to be one of the many not-available-in-Starter-Edition functions.
    AFAIK, you need to upgrade to at least the Deluxe edition for full functionality.
  • tmar89tmar89 Member ✭✭
    Oh how lovely. I wish I never upgraded from 2017. Thanks.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, if I may ask, what was the edition level you used with Quicken 2017? Deluxe or higher?
  • tmar89tmar89 Member ✭✭
    Quicken Home and Business 2017. When I installed Quicken Standard 2019, it literally deleted my old program and converted my file over without even warning me. So I can't go back now.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmar89 said:
    Quicken Home and Business 2017. When I installed Quicken Standard 2019, it literally deleted my old program and converted my file over without even warning me. So I can't go back now.

Your Quicken data file is still in good shape, with all the H&B accounts still existing, but none of the advanced features are enabled.
    If you really do need the H&B edition's features, please contact Quicken Support on the phone next week and let them do a feature upgrade for you. This will re-enable the H&B feature level on your computer without having to reinstall software. Just pay for the upgrade.
  • tmar89tmar89 Member ✭✭
    Can I revert back to the 2017 version? I'm using a one year free trial from TurboTax and not a big fan of this version. I don't do Online Updates so I don't see how I would be affected