Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How can I stabilize the calendar when trying to insert a date for a transaction?

When i click on the calendar to enter a date to a transaction, as i move my mouse courser to the calendar it disappears.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

More details, please.
    Do you use Quicken Mac or Quicken for Windows? US or Canadian version?
    What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using?  Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

• iwojimajim
    iwojimajim Member ✭✭
    I use Quicken Deluxe for Windows
  • iwojimajim
    iwojimajim Member ✭✭
    Mu OS is Windows 10
    Quicken Version R25.21
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm ... I'm on the same Quicken version and, when I click the calendar icon in my new transaction line, my popup calendar is rock solid and stays open.
    You're the first one (that I've seen lately) to report this issue.

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

Alternatively, you can always type the date that you want.
    For example, type 0301 (with the leading zeros!) to get 3/1/20.
    Type 123107 for 12/31/2007. No need to type slashes.
    And, look in Quicken Help, Appendixes, for a list of Keyboard Shortcuts when working with dates, e.g., type a plus sign to increment the shown date by one day, type a Y to set the date to Jan. 1 of the shown date.