Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Quicken Deluxe 2020 - Mac - i cannot get program to link to one of my bank accounts.

Quicken Deluxe 2020 - Mac - i cannot get program tore- link to one of my banks, in which I have multiple accounts. It asks me to Resolve - I try, and nothing happens. I changed passwords - still won't connect. WHY NOT and why did this just suddenly start

Answers

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @DavidClarke,

Thank you for taking the time to share your issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with downloading transactions into Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as the Connection Type being used.

You can find this information by going to Accounts>Settings, with the account highlighted in the left-hand Account Bar:

Additionally, do you receive a specific error message?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• DavidClarkeDavidClarke Member ✭✭
    Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken,
    Evergreen Credit Union

as well as the Connection Type being used. – Quicken Connect

You can find this information by going to Accounts>Settings, with the account highlighted in the left-hand Account Bar:(Image)

Additionally, do you receive a specific error message?

I have changed the passwords on the 2 accounts – same error. This just suddenly started one day. It was working fine one day, no access the next day.
    error message did not post - INVALID-CREDENTIALS:ccscrape.103 We could not access your account due to improper credentials
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please read and follow instructions here:

Does your password contain any special characters other than A...Z, a...z, 0...9? If so, which ones?  Express Web Connect (Quicken Connect) - connected accounts cannot use these characters in passwords:  & < > \ or /
    Some passwords are "case sensitive", i.e., "PASSWORD" is not equal to "password" or "Password"
    Quicken limits passwords to 16 characters or less.

I have not used any of the unusable characters - & < > \ or /
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 23
    I have not used any of the unusable characters - & < > \ or /
    OK. And have you performed all the actions in the document, as directed?
    If that still does not work, and you are sure that you are using a correct logon ID and password and you are trying to connect to the correct bank (sometimes banks have more than one selection) ...

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• To contact Quicken Support, please use this link only:
      https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support  and select Chat or Phone support.
      Phone support is only available during posted business hours. The phone number can be found at this website.
    • If you are eligible for Premium Support (purchased separately or included as part of your subscription to Quicken 2018+ Premier or HB&R) call the number that can be found at the top of your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account  (US) or https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account (Canada) next to "Quicken Premium Support"  when you log in with your Quicken ID.
    • To start Chat or see the support phone number, your browser must allow popup windows from https://www.quicken.com
    • Other links or phone numbers found elsewhere on the Internet, even in some posts or emails received from other Community members, may not be from Quicken or may not be up-to-date. Use those at your own risk.
    • Unlike other so-called "Quicken support providers", the real Quicken Support is free for all currently supported versions.