Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

What is the PDF column for in Bills & Reminders and how is it used?

What is the PDF column for in Bills & Reminders and how is it used? Can't find info on it anywhere.

Best Answers

Answers

• jocarbo
    jocarbo Member ✭✭
    Thanks, Sherlock. Is there somewhere on the Quicken site that has a manual/ users guide so I don't have to bother other users for such simple information?
  • jocarbo
    jocarbo Member ✭✭
    Sorry for the delay to your reply. I did use the built in Help (F1) and there were no references to the "pdf Column" to be found in help. I never connected the column with what it is listed under "Bills & Income" so I probably would have never found it without your help. Thanks again.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    This is the closest topic I can find so perhaps this can help me.

Just upgraded from 2017 to 2020. I have it installed on two computers. They both use the virtually identical data file with the exception that my "testing" machine has one online biller linked, unlinked etc a few times.

The working machine shows pdf statements for all credit card accounts BOTH in Reminders AND online Billers.

The test machine shows some pdf statements in Reminders and NONE in online Billers.
    What could possibly be the difference?

I have updated all billers, refreshed from biller for some, tried eveything I can find that's obvious. Appreciate help.

~Bob
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Somehow this fixed itself. I have no idea how but suspect somehow with relinking reminders and billers. At any rate, no longer an issue. Thanks.
  • bparker
    bparker Member ✭✭
    @Sherlock - Great reference. Thanks. I too was also looking for what PDF column was in Manage Income & Bills Reminders. Your tip made me want to try out downloading monthly billing from a household utility. For the past 15+ years I've manually entered all my Q activity. Today I successfully linked several utilities to get my online bills 'delivered' to my Q account. What a great time saver for me. Previously I had to go on line to the vendors website, log in and download the pdf billing statements. Now the download happens automatically AND updates the amount due in my Q account. This is really marvelous! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.