Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill tracker view shown on quicken website?

How do i get the same view that is shown on the quicken bill manager website. I believe it is called bill tracker. I am running the latest version of Quicken premiere and have setup quickpay already. See attached image

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @pmrussell892,

In the "Bills & income" tab - you should be able to select the "projected balances" view, and set the time frame for whatever period you like.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • pmrussell892
    pmrussell892 Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Frankx,

Thanks for the reply. I understand I can see the "projected balance" graph and how to use it. It just looks nothing like advertised on the website. I am really confused on this new bill pay manager overall to begin with. Maybe the website shows the MAC version? Even though it does not mention as such?