Home Quicken for Mac Reports (Mac)

How do I create an item report after reconciling? (edited to include topic)

edited March 22 in Reports (Mac)
How to create an open item report after reconciling my bank statement with the Quicken register

Answers

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @FrancisJosephBradley,

Do you already print a "reconciliation report" after you complete the reconciliation process in Quicken?  If not, you still can print one by going to Reports > Banking > Reconciliation.

The report (which you can print after you complete any account reconciliation in Quicken) can be saved and it will provide you the information - including all "open items" - needed to followup.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Frankx

Frankx

Quicken H&B-2017 - Ver. R19.8 - Build 26.1.19.8  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 1909
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • jacobsjacobs SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Frankx  Your reply is for Quicken Windows. Quicken Mac does not have a comparable reconciliation report, although many users have requested one. 

@FrancisJosephBradley Although there is no reconciliation report, if what you're looking for is to see your open items after reconciling, you can click on the Status menu and pull down to "Uncleared" to show only the open items in your register:

You can print the register if you want a printed version of this.

QMac 2007 & QMac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993