Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Merrill Edge Account Not Updating

My Merrill Edge account cannot update. I am unable to manage the password, reset account or deactivate and reactivate because it tells me there are pending transactions that have to be received first. When I look at the pending transactions, there are no transactions listed. Using Quicken 2017 Deluxe for Windows Version R19.8 Build 26.1.19.8 . I know this is going away in a few weeks, but I would like to get this fixed before updating to the subscription version.

Comments

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @raymorr2,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you have not already done so, please see the information and follow the steps outlined here to troubleshoot the message regarding transactions that need to be accepted.

Additionally, do you receive a specific error message when attempting to update your Merrill Edge account in Quicken?

Let us know!

-Quicken Natalie

• raymorr2raymorr2 Member ✭✭
    That did the trick, thank you. Now if you can only get Citibank and Amex to fix their servers...
This discussion has been closed.