Blank Screen On Startup

I am new to Quicken. I have been using it for a week and today when I startup all I get is a FULL blank screen - then Quicen is not responding??

Comments

• kcmlai
    kcmlai Member
    Same problem- and I've used Quicken for 20 years. But they are not with Intuit anymore, I hear they are privately held. I have rebooted 6 times; I have let it rest; I am trying to find the page where there might be a link for me to reinstall; maybe I need to find the old email with the link to reinstall.
    Can't believe you and I are the only ones with this issue!!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• Didger
    Didger Member
    I have a further update.
    If I wait about 5 mins without touching the keyboard it does eventually start.
    It tells be that it has updated my accounts but they are not up to date when I look!
  • claquato
    claquato Member ✭✭
    I've had this problem since mid-last year. I've spent hours on the phone with Quicken tech support. I've spent hours with Microsoft tech support. No one can fix the problem. If I act fast enough, sometimes I can put in my password before the screen blanks out. Once it blanks there is no using it. The biggest peeve is that this prevents the use of the software in its entirety.
  • ddeveaux
    ddeveaux Member ✭✭
    Was this resolved? Same issue and Quicken no help
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Colleen
    Colleen Member ✭✭
    :/ frustrated. I haven't been able to get Quicken up and going since early yesterday. I've uninstalled twice, reinstalled older versions, applied patches, done everything Quicken moderators have suggested. I am unable to log in via the desktop version. I can log into Quicken.com (Canada) no problem. I can log into Quicken community support, no problem. Everything except the desktop version. I understand there is an issue with the latest release, but where is the last stable release located??
This discussion has been closed.