Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

wrong product purchased

I renewed my Quicken Delux 2017, thinking that I was purchasing the new Quicken Bill Pay/
How do I get a refund?

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    You CAN'T renew QW2017 ... it's no longer for sale.  OR, if you did "renew" you got scammed.
    SO, have you installed the product yet? When you do HELP, About Quicken, what does it show as the Product and the BUILD.  Also, what's the "Valid Thru" date.
    And, where did you buy that product?  Because refunding is somewhat dependent upon where you bought.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Gay Dasher
    Gay Dasher Member ✭✭
    I tried attaching copies of two emails received from Quicken Membership with no sucess. I thought what I was doing was getting the new Quicken but somehow I have been charged 49.00 for renewing Quicken Delux 2017 v R19.8
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    You CAN'T renew Quicken Deluxe 2017. It's not a subscription!
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Gay Dasher
    Gay Dasher Member ✭✭
    I have replied directly to you via the email notification. The documents attached in that way.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    You can't reply via email. Only here in the community.
  • Gay Dasher
    Gay Dasher Member ✭✭
    I cannot attach the documents. I click on the attach file and also tried dragged the files. No luck.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    You need 50 points before you can attach a document.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Can't you copy & paste the email?
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have replied directly to you via the email notification. The documents attached in that way.
    WE are all just peer customers here.... on a forum -
    If you would just answer the simple Q&A - we could then help you in next steps -

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    If you renewed it was probably for the new version.  You need to log in and download and install it.
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @""Gay Dasher" ,

Quicken Bill Pay, come April 30, 2020, will stop working with Quicken 2017.

There is no continuation of your current Quicken Bill Pay with the new Quicken Subscription Product.

You purchased Quicken Deluxe Subscription on Mar. 5, 2020 according to @Quicken Sarah

My advice is that you follow the link that @NotACPA posted to return the product you purchased, and buy Quicken Premier Subscription, which comes with Free Quicken Bill Pay. You would need to set up Quicken Bill Pay again. There is no continuation of Quicken Bill Pay through Quicken Subscription Product.

Read the following Links:

Can I use my existing Quicken Bill Pay account with a Quicken Subscription?

If you use Quicken Bill Pay with any Quicken for Windows product or Quicken for Mac 2007, when you upgrade to the Subscription Release you'll need to cancel your existing bill pay account and open a new bill pay account in order to continue using bill pay with Quicken.

Compare Quicken Deluxe to Quicken Premier.

You would save $119 a year and you would get Free Quicken Bill Manager as well.

Read the Information link in my signature.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R32.12  USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.6 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 21354.1
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19042.867

Note: Holding Down the Left Shift Key or Left Ctrl Key produces Window with Quicken 2019 in the Title Bar.

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

This discussion has been closed.