Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill Manager/BillPay Stay in SEND status with no Errors

I'm done with Quicken bill payment. I haven't been able to send BillPay payments since late November of last year. They simply stay in the SEND status with no errors returned. Now I get the same behavior in the new BillPay. I set up another, low use checking account for Bill Manager, but I can't change any of the bills or payments to that account!! I've spent hours on the phone with tech support and my bank, with both blaming the other. BTW, if I login to the BillPay web site and send a payment it works fine. I'm fed up with poor support, lack of resolution, and spent time on this. Going to pay bills on my banks website. But wait! Both BillPay and BillManger hide varying degrees of payee information so I can't transcribe payee info. Lovely. More time down the drain. (Removed-Rant/Language) 
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Julio
    Quicken Julio Moderator, Employee mod
    Hi @Larry Portouw,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

I would like to gather some more information to better assist you.

In regards to Bill Manager:

Are you trying to process an Online bill or send a check?

What steps you are taking to accomplish this payment?

How are you adding the payee/biller to be paid through this method?

In regards to Quicken Bill Pay:

Have you verified the account you are trying to send the payment with is set up for Quicken Bill Pay? This can be verified by going to Tools Account List > clicking Edit next to the specific account > Online Services > under Online bill payment you should see the window below.

Here is where you would see the type of connection you have for bill payment, if any. You want to make sure this shows Quicken Bill Pay.

Responding with this additional information will give us better insight with the issue and the next steps to take. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Best,
    JV
  • Larry Portouw
    Larry Portouw Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    (Removed-Rant/Argumentative) 
  • Larry Portouw
    Larry Portouw Member ✭✭
    If you really want to dive into this, review these two tickets: 7486920 and 7501354.
  • Larry Portouw
    Larry Portouw Member ✭✭
    For the record, I have closed my BillPay account and will not be using the new BillManager. Given up on Quicken being able to fix this issue.