Manage Bills and income Reminders no longer works and one other problem

I've reported this previously and at least one downloaded Quicken update said this had been fixed - but it has not in my Quicken program. I have to enter these reminders manually and always get the message "is this the transaction due on such and such date." - or words similar to that. The reminders no longer automatically post. I've also reported that I manually post transactions and payments to my various accounts. Downloading from my accounts - if the confirming post is dated later than my manual post it is impossible to edit - as edit no longer exhibits prior dates only future dates. This requires extra steps to get around - having to keep the manually posted date and show it cleared - and delete the downloaded post or accept the downloaded post and delete the manual post. This has been going on for months. >:) >:)

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Hello @jaavenor,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Please also see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

If you have not already done so, please see the steps available here to disable the suggested reminder message that you are receiving in Quicken.

Please also see the information outlined here for more details regarding the handling/matching of downloaded transactions in Quicken.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

• jaavenor
    jaavenor Member
    My version release is R25.21 Build 27.1.25.21. Bill and Income reminders are not posting within the chosen time frame. Accessing Bill and Income reminders -the font color on the word "auto" is red for those postings that have gone beyond the chosen number of days to automatically post on its chosen account ledger. The postings now must be manually posted. This has been a problem for over two months; the Bill and Income reminders are not automatically posting. Another problem (sometimes) - downloaded transactions from banks, credit card accounts, etc., will not match their respective manually entered transactions if the download transaction has a later date than the manually entered transaction. If you then try to edit - there are no past dates only future dates therefore you cannot match the transaction. This has been a problem for almost a year.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @jaavenor,

Thank you for providing this additional information.

At this time, I suggest contacting Support directly for more advanced troubleshooting.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, including the ability to screen share with you, and can best work with you on a resolution.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.