CC-501 Error with Financial Partners Credit Union

I've been unable to download transactions from Financial Partners Credit Union for more than a month into Quicken Deluxe for Windows.

I receive the CC-501 error.

I have been waiting patiently and HOPING that it would be resolved when the other known issue was resolved: "RESOLVED- 3/14/20: CC-501, CC-898 or CC-502 "It's not your fault" Errors with Multiple Credit Unions"

However, that issue was marked as resolved last week and I still have the problem.

What to do next?

Answers

• Quicken Julio
    Quicken Julio Moderator, Employee mod
    Hi @BluePhoton,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

Have you already reached out to Quicken Support?

The CC-501 error is typically caused by something on the bank's end blocking Quicken from connecting. Quicken is unable to connect to the bank to receive transaction information.

If you have been experiencing this issue for more than 24 hours, I would advise that you contact Quicken Support. An agent will need to review logs and provide further assistance. It's possible there may not be an immediate solution because the issue may need to be escalated.
    Best,
    JV
  • BluePhoton
    BluePhoton Member ✭✭
    How do I contact Quicken Support?

When I click the "Talk to Support" button, nothing happens (tried multiple browsers). It seems that the button is disabled.

I've been having the problem for more than a month now...
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do I contact Quicken Support?

When I click the "Talk to Support" button, nothing happens (tried multiple browsers). It seems that the button is disabled.

I've been having the problem for more than a month now...

Your browser needs to be set to allow popups from quicken.com
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870684/faq-why-wont-chat-open

• BluePhoton
    BluePhoton Member ✭✭
    Please double check that the Talk to Support button is actually functional
    (it may have been turned off / overloaded due to COVID-19 ??)

When clicking the button, I am NOT getting a notification in my browser saying that a popup was blocked. Hovering over the button gives the linked URL as just http://www.quicken.com/support (the same page).

I have also followed the instructions and turned off popup blocking in Internet Explorer and allowed Quicken.com in Chrome , and tried Edge - Restarted browsers, etc. - All with same results = nothing happens when clicking the button.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this moment, Chat Support works for me.
    Is a firewall or VPN getting in the way?
    Try calling Support on the phone and ask if they have any other ideas. I'm fresh out. Sorry.
  • BluePhoton
    BluePhoton Member ✭✭
    Okay, thank you for trying!
    (I'll use my phone)
This discussion has been closed.