Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

BUG: A bug exists in the calendar within the Bills & Income tab that causes "all accounts" to show

A bug exists in the calendar view under "Bills and Income" tab when clicking to another tab, and then returning. The issue is that even though I have only one one account checked to show within the calendar it reverts to showing ALL accounts when clicking away from, and then entering back into the the "bills and Income" tab.

Only way to get the calendar to show correctly gain is to click the blue "Full Calendar" button in the bottom right of the screen. Once the full calendar is in view, the calander under "Bills and income" tab shows correctly until I leave the tab, click around other tabs, and then return to the bills and income tab in calendar view.

This is a random bug though. Sometimes I can click away and return and the calendar still shows only for the accounts selected within the full calendar view.